Sell your french property on PFS France for just £24.00 (inc VAT)
We advertise your property until sold, syndicate your advert to other sites
XML, and send you viewing statistics, plus much more.
Simply register with us, then click "Add Property".
HOUSE IN BORDEAUX
In Town - Gironde - Aquitaine
All shopping facilities are within walking distance.
- 3 minutes to Bourran (a stunning wild park with an 18th century Chateau).
- Schools (elementary, secondary and university) are also nearby.
- 5 minutes to Bordeaux town centre.
- Excellent transport facilites (Tram, TGV (train), international airport, motorway access to Paris or Spain).
- 10 minutes to Bordeaux-Mérignac airport.
- 30 minutes to the main vineyards (Medoc, St-Emilion, etc) and 5 minutes to Château Eyquem and Pape-Clément.
- 30 minutes to the main beaches (Lacanau, Le Porge, Biscarosse etc).
Bedrooms: 5 Year Built: 1920
Bathrooms: 3 WCs: 3
Floors: 1 Garage: 1 double
160m² habitable area
500m² garden, with barbecue and barn (20 m²) 5 bedrooms, 1 en-suite 2 bathrooms Large fitted kitchen, large dining room and living room Garage for 4 cars / 50m² loft/convertible.
Wooden floors, fireplaces and stone well in the front garden.
Well water capacity: 3000 litres, spring water from the park nearby (Bourran), free use of the water.
- 25 m² Living room with fireplace, spiral staircase to the 1st floor
- 24 m² Dining room, ample cupboard space
- Solide white stone walls
- Porcelanosa kitchen with fireplace, dishwasher, double wash basin, stove and dining bar
- Ground floor with tiles typical of the area
- 5 bedrooms, 1 bedroom with original marble fireplace
- 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Also a 2nd bathroom on the 1st floor
- Entry to a fantastic loft
- Wooden floors, kept in excellent condition
Beautiful stone Girondine house, combining typical Bordeaux style with Andalusian influence.
With the look and feel of a traditional hacienda, the front of the house looks out on to a small idyllic garden, kept in excellent condition and adorned with colourful flowers, palm trees, apple trees, cherry trees, etc.
Key features: 5 bedrooms on the 1st floor. Ideal for a large family.
This house is full of character and history, a house in which generations of children have grown up.